Full Stack Engineer w/ Front End focus
San Francisco, CA | Full Time
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the iteration of Scoutible's enterprise SaaS web platform. The Scoutible Dashboard enables customers to effortlessly utilize our game’s data and insights to make hiring decisions with unprecedented accuracy
- Helping validate the technical roadmap for Scoutible's products and apps, and working directly with our product and design leads to iterate Scoutible's enterprise product offerings.
- Working with our product and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch quickly.
- We’re a small team, so you’ll be given a lot of responsibility as soon as you join. The best solution (the one you come up with) is the solution we’ll use.
Nice to have:
- You've got a successful track record of building beautiful web applications that scale
- You have a passion for creating memorable, seamless customer experiences
- Good communication skills; be able to breakdown technical concepts to nontechnical audiences (internally and externally)
- You're able to interface with back end engineers and an understanding of back end scripting languages (python, php, ruby, go)
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS with large customer bases
- Interests in video games, big data, data science or machine learning
As Scoutible’s Lead Engineer, you will own the company’s technical roadmap, alongside an ambitious, all-star team who has each other’s backs. Your role will primarily involve hands-on coding and development of our enterprise SaaS web platform and analytics
infrastructure. As the team grows, technical leadership and aligning the vision and milestones we set forth as a team will become a focus as well. The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of modern web technologies and frameworks,
has built backend infrastructure and/or data pipelines (though strong frontend experience could be a fit as well), and has ample experience on engineering teams shipping software products.