San Francisco, CA | Full Time
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Scoutible’s CEO on sales strategy and execution.
- Grow and develop customer pipeline through new business development and your own creative methodologies.
- Close new business consistently or above quota levels.
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation.
- Run online demos of Scoutible’s technology for enterprise customers.
- Participate in meetings with enterprise executives and other prospects
Nice to have:
- Have natural warmth and professionalism on emails, phone, and in-person.
- You are enthusiastic and can bring novel ideas to advance the company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future of hiring.
- Experience working on enterprise SaaS with large customer bases
- Interests in video games, big data, data science or machine learning
Scoutible is looking for a determined and experienced SaaS sales leader to help build and expand our sales team. You should be comfortable with the entire sales cycle from start to finish, and be willing and able to wear many hats. If you are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to have a major impact on a fast-growing software company, this role is for you.